This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from one of the best rugby coaches in the modern game. Scott Robertson is the Head Coach of the Canterbury Crusaders, the winners of the 2017 Super Rugby Championship. Scott has 22 appearances for the All Blacks and was the Head Coach of the New Zealand U20s side that won the U20’s RWC in 2016. One of Scott’s main strengths is creating a successful team culture as we have witnessed throughout his glittering coaching career. Scott will be joined by Greg McWilliams, the Yale University director of Rugby and Mens head coach. Greg and Scott have worked together with the famous Barbarians side. Greg is also the current attack and backs coach with the USA Mens National Team, who have just come off the back of a 3-0 summer series win, beating Russia, Scotland and Canada. Scott and Greg will be joined by other guest coaches on the day. This is not to be missed.
- 8.45am - Registration - Linsly-Chittenden Hall, 63 High Street New Haven. Lecture Room LC101
- 9.00am - Introduction - Greg McWilliams, DOR Yale University & USA MNT assistant coach
- 9.15am - Key Note Speaker - Scott Robertson, Crusaders Head Coach - 'Creating a world class culture'
- 10.30am -Break
- 10.45am- Greg McWilliams - ‘exploring the coaching mindset’.
- 11.30am - Depart for training Fields, 70 Central Ave, New Haven, CT 06515
- 12.00pm - 'See how its done' -On Field session lead by Scott Robertson
- 1.30pm - Q & A with Scott and the coaching staff (sandwiches and refreshments will be provided)
- 2.30pm-Final words
For more information about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org